H2infO provides a single entry point for access to quality U.S.-based water-related resources that contribute to solutions for global water challenges. This web portal shares a broad range of resources developed by U.S. Water Partnership members that can be used by stakeholders around the world. The Web Portal serves as a water resource librarian – directing users to the resources they need. H2infO provides users with:
- Easy to find resources
- Support on how to use resources
- Accessibility where internet bandwidth is limited
The U.S. Water Partnership
H2infO is powered by the U.S. Water Partnership, which seeks to mobilize U.S.-based knowledge, expertise, and resources to improve water security around the world – particularly in those countries most in need. Currently the Partnership has over 100 members, leveraging different areas of expertise and resources across eight Signature Initiatives that focus on four main objectives:
- Improving water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) access;
- Advancing integrated water resources management;
- Increasing efficiency and productivity of water; and,
- Improving water governance.
For more information, please visit www.uswaterpartnership.org.